- Include one or two links to your blog posts when you send emails. This can amplify your traffic, leads, and sales.
- Maintain a presence on YouTube. This social media site drives the most engaged traffic of all social media sites.
- Advertise. Build your brand through your social media channels and provide a link back to your website.
- Interview thought leaders in your industry. Put the interviews on your website to drive traffic to it and enhance your credibility. Additionally, you’ll expand your reach when your interviewee shares the content on his/her channels.
- Engage in email marketing. Ideally, the subject line should not contain more than 50 characters. Further, emails with local references in the subject line tend to be opened more than ones with general references.
1. Curate useful content and provide your target market with information they’ll want and need.
2. Reuse Content. For example, use the information in one of your webinars in a white paper.
3. Use Periscope to live-stream video content in your twitter feed. If you’re giving a speech at a live event you can share it with all of your followers in real time.
4. Tell better stories with your own voice, tone, and point of view.
5. Keep your narrative consistent as you move your audience through the sales funnel.
6. Respond to your clients and potential clients on social media and keep them engaged with your content.
7. Reference people and events in your industry via social media to show that you’re ‘current’.
8. Produce ‘how to’ guides to showcase your industry knowledge.
9. Post a survey to encourage feedback about your product or service. Use the feedback to produce content followers want and will use.
10. Announce a sale or run a contest for your products and services from time to time. Ask your audience to share it on social media.